IMMEDIATE, 6 month contract-to-hire for 2 experienced Info Security Risk Analysts to fill openings for a healthcare-based client in the Richmond, VA area. Selected individuals will be responsible for a broad scope of tasks, that will help strengthen the enterprise information security posture and ensure regulatory compliance such as HIPAA, NIST and/or Commonwealth of Virginia (VITA) standards. This position will perform auditing, governance, risk assessments and various remediation activities, as well as, being responsible for the implementation and validation of standards, processes, and controls. Perform ongoing network security vulnerability assessments and provides solutions to mitigate security risks. This position reports to the Manager of IS Security and Risk.
To be immediately considered for this opening, please submit your resume to the provided email address and we will contact qualified candidates ASAP.
- Length of position: 6 month contract-to-hire
- Location of position: Richmond, VA
- Dress Code: Business casual
- Must be able to pass standard criminal background check and drug screening.
- Develop, publish and maintain information security policies, procedures, standards and guidelines based on knowledge of best practices and compliance requirements
- Lead independent security risk assessments and systems audits, as required
- Work to ensure security controls in accordance with the Commonwealth of Virginia (VITA) controls and help generate compliance status reports to management
- Lead evaluation IT systems involving software, hardware, configuration, and proposed changes to ensure IT security posture is in compliance with existing information security policies and regulations
- Perform and support security incident triage on all incidents to determine scope, urgency, and potential operational impact
- Lead interviews, collaborate and collect evidence to support implementation of system baseline security controls and perform analysis on evidence to ensure compliance with the systems security plan and risk management framework designs
- Lead analysis of third-party risk elements in supports of due diligence requirements
- Develop and on-going maintenance of information security awareness program
- Team player required: must be able to interact with peers, management, and executives in a constantly evolving environment to ensure a positive customer experience and atmosphere in the workplace
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Mathematics, or Information Systems preferred.
SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE AND/OR SKILLS:
- 3+ years of information security experience is required
- Experience with assessing and implementing technical controls
- Experience with any SIEM appliances
- Experience with any vulnerability management tools
- Knowledge of information systems security and standards
- Systems audit and risk assessment experience is required
- Possessing strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to learn quickly and ability to multitask in a constantly changing workplace
- Excellent communication (oral, written, presentation), interpersonal and consultative skills
- The ability to derive meaningful reporting from team owned security applications to create custom executive reports for security reviews, auditing and project level work is essential
- 5 years of Information Technology experience preferred
- Healthcare Information Technology experience is a plus
- Any Defense, Financial or Utility Information Technology industry experience is a plus
- Any industry standard security certifications is a plus
OmniLink Corporation, with headquarters in Dallas, Texas, has delivered quality IT solutions and services for Commercial and Government customers since 1999. Our mission is to focus on the business objectives of our customers and adapt our quality solutions to deliver IT value for their organization. We hold our employees in high regard while providing a professional and supportive culture. This approach enables us to develop a long-term relationship with our customers and provide a quality and stable product - our employees.
We have developed long-term and trusted partnership with our nationwide customers and become an extension of their IT organization. We offer an extensive scope of technology services for Healthcare, Legal, Educational and Financial industries.