- Perform day to day administration of the ServiceNow system, including making approved changes to process and work flows
- Perform ServiceNow implementation tasks including but not limited to: configuration, integration, testing, requirements gathering and solution design
- Develop clear and concise technical and process documentation, making use of the knowledge base module within ServiceNow
- Create ServiceNow reports and dashboards
- Support the design and implementation of ServiceNow integrations
- Facilitate workflow enhancements to the ServiceNow application including automation and/or additional self- service features and functions
- Providing support and usability training on the ITSM platform
- Providing support and assistance to all ITSM process owners
- Strong working knowledge of ServiceNow components such as Service Catalog, Change/Incident/Problem Management, Asset Management, CMDB, Knowledge, Release Management
- Excellent knowledge of ServiceNow Best Practices and ongoing knowledge of latest ServiceNow features required
- Possesses knowledge of data mining and report generation
- Demonstrates the ability to translate technical information into terminology understood at all levels of users, both verbally and in writing
- Is a self-starter, is enthusiastic, and is flexible with changing priorities
- Works well in a team, and is able to divide duty assignments with team members as needed.
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle.
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills.
- Strong analytic and decision making abilities.
- Exceptional communication skills - both written and verbal.
- A passion for Service Management
- Ability to effectively communicate with various levels of IT across multiple disciplines
- Preferred 1+ years of ServiceNow development, configuration and administration experience
- ITIL foundations training (Certification preferred)
- ServiceNow System Administrator Certification
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarity with Microsoft SharePoint design
- Familiarity with SQL for data mining
Data Concepts specializes in executing project solutions with expertise in Java, Microsoft, Open Source, Analytics, Cloud and Mobile technologies, AWS, and Azure. Our consulting engagements comprise firm-fixed price projects, time & material engagements, and a managed service IT staffing model.
Expertise: Java, Microsoft, Mobile, Open Source, Microservices, and Big Data
Services: Strategy, Development, UI/UX Design, Modernization, Cloud, PMO, Network Engineering, Security Engineering, and Enterprise System Administration.
Location/Region: Richmond, VA (US)