Company Description : Produce Company, distribute wholesale precut fruits and vegetables.
Job Description: Delivering products to different locations. Schools, military bases, restaurants and hotels.
Delivery Driver Benefits:
* Medical and Dental Insurance after 90 days
* Paid Holidays after 90 days
* Paid Vacation after first 6 months
Required license or certification:
DOT Medical Card
Responsibilities and Duties
Delivery Driver Duties and Responsibilities:
* Preform deliveries, pick-ups, and returns or products.
* Preform and document pre-trip and post-trip inspection for proper D.O.T format.
* Complete, organize, and turn in all appropriate paperwork and invoices, making sure all checks and monies are balanced and included in the drop.
* Inspect cargo to make sure everything is secured appropriately.
* Prepares customer orders by verifying them with delivery invoices with accuracy.
* Review paperwork for assigned route to ensure that all invoices are present and in good condition.
*Ensure that all vehicles are cleaned out properly at the end of each shift
Qualifications and Skills
Delivery Driver Qualifications:
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* At least 21 years of age
* Two to three years of verifiable driving experience
* Ability to operate automatic 26ft delivery trucks
* Ability to interact with Emerald customers and be a frontline representative of the Company.
Job Type: Full-Time