The Lead Salesforce Developer is responsible for architecting, designing, developing, testing and deploying solutions using Force.com platform; ensuring the overall quality of Salesforce solutions; defining/articulating a vision of a technical solution; providing leadership and communicating/working with other technical groups, business leaders and external partners.
· Facilitate working sessions to flush out and resolve key architecture concerns and/or gaps
· Translate functional and non-functional requirements into appropriate designs
· Elicit technical requirements needed to drive solution design
· Prioritize and rationalize conflicting business and technology requirements
· Ensure all ChildFund IT solutions integrate effectively with the Salesforce platform.
· Provide leadership through coaching, mentoring, and motivating other developers
· Responsible for ensuring a high quality of application, operations and program documentation.
· Develop test protocols and plans for platform enhancement and development.
· 7+ years of experience in development, analysis and design
· Experience or knowledge with NGO Connect, formerly roundCause a plus
· Experience creating and managing Salesforce custom objects, fields, formulas, validation rules, custom workflow, and approval processes.
· Knowledge of data migration techniques using tools like Data Loader, Command Line Data Loader
· Experienced in full life-cycle development
· Experience with the Agile development methodologies (Scrum)
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills, adaptability and ability to manage multiple requests/projects
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or closely related discipline or equivalent relevant work experience.
Eclat Services, Inc. (Eclat) provides a blend of Information Technology (IT) services and domain expertise. We specialize in consulting, solution development, business process improvement, business analytics, staffing and business process outsourcing using flexible pricing models. Our resources have worked extensively in all realms of IT, providing resourcing and solutions in mission critical environments to public and private sectors. Our quality-focused performance, results-oriented staff excellence, well established infrastructure, innovative continuous improvement methodologies, and best in class services and responsiveness have helped us create a proven track record of retaining business and building long term relationships with our clients.