ATTENTION: This is for a position in the telecommunications industry. Travel required as necessary.
Individuals with experience working for one of the major telecommunications carriers (AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile) but particularly AT&T will be given much higher priority in the hiring process. Competitive pay. Please submit your resume for more information. We strongly encourage you to provide one or two references from a carrier or from Nokia to immediately be considered for hiring.
Rollout Manager (ROM):
A deep understanding of the solution along with the detailed Bill of Materials and the actions necessary to successfully deploy regardless of site configuration.
The position requires a person that can multi-task, be well organized, and have the ability to work well under pressure.
• Management of daily field operations.
• Attend daily and weekly meetings at a market level covering all areas from Quality, Progress, Logistics and Reporting and identify/report challenges to market management.
• Located in the office but may make trips to site if required.
• Scheduling site visits between Verizon and Suppliers.
• Spares Management, ensuring proper traceability and availability of market spares.
• Change Management, review/recommendation of Change Orders from suppliers.
• Track troubleshooting requirements and schedule follow up site visits.
• Management of Close Out Package process with timely remedy of punch list items.
• The Rollout Manager must demonstrate the ability to think critically through a process, anticipate challenges, and prepare solutions in advance.
• The Rollout Manager must have the ability to identify inefficient processes and make recommendations for improvement.
• The Rollout Manager will assist with BOM ordering and oversee receipt and distribution of materials.
Tools usage and data update
• Maintains TI equipment related fields in IPM reflecting the solution of the TSSR. Ensures the correct usage of project tools (IPM) and the data content. Performs tool audits with TI-suppliers. Tracks all TI-extra work related issues and reports those to the Market PM.
Logistics related tasks
• Owns the Market DOP process in strong cooperation with the logistics team.
• Responsible for the timely ordering of all TI equipment and site materials.
• Completes SDS form to have materials shipped to market.
Implementation resource planning
• Ensures TI resources are planned properly (quality and quantity) for region and zone. Provides demand plan for needed implementation teams (Survey, IC&I)
Reporting and Documentation
• Responsible for reporting of TI-site progress from “Site Survey” through “Notice To Proceed” to “Site Acceptance”
• Supports to Regional or Market PM to prepare / update roll-out schedule (IPM)
• Owner of TI-documentation accuracy for site documents within the market
Quality Change Management
• Quality assurance and reporting, ensure implementation is performed in accordance with NSN quality guidelines
• Issue approvals for change requests
Proficient in the following applications / tools
• Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project, Access
• IPM: Progress Tracking (mass update), Documentation, Reporting, CR, Quality modules
• • NOLS • • NRISK • SharePoint • ShareNet (SBM Suite)
Site Property Recruiters places top talent in the wireless industry into open positions at all levels across the major carriers in the U.S.