CSi Packaging, Inc. is seeking knowledgeable and skilled technicians and mechanics to build, test, install, and perform aftercare service maintenance while providing the utmost in customer service.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Creating installation specifications, PLC programming, Robotic programming, machine calibration, validation, and maintenance while working as a team with project engineers to ensure maximum performance.
- Traveling to customer sites providing service, analyzing customer needs, troubleshooting installed systems, identifying solutions and formulating actions plans, working to solve issues, and reporting back to the customer and Service Management.
- Performing onsite equipment inspections, analyzing performance, providing advice, and delivering reports and documentation on the performance status of equipment.
- As part of the service team, working in collaboration with the Service Manager and providing feedback in order to continuously improve products and processes.
We are looking for a person who:
- Holds an engineering degree, technical certificates, or documented related training for PLC’s, software and/or Robotics.
- Has a minimum of 2-4 years technical training in PLC and/or robotics software, preferably machine building for discrete manufacturing. (Additional industry experience is a plus, and compensation will be commensurate)
- Is a team player who is loyal, flexible, motivated and responds to a culture that strives for the highest quality in work performance and customer service.
- Works safely, with an alertness to all safety requirements of the company and customer.
- Can work independently, and can motivate others to follow company principles and practices.
- Recognizes the unique aspects of working at an international company, including its style and operational methods. Adaptable and flexible to internal, and external customer needs as well as international time differences.
- Likes to travel in North America, with some international travel (time away from home is ~ 35-50%) .
- A challenging job in a new environment for a strong, growing company.
- You will be the first software engineer for the US branch, which comes with responsibility, freedom and a unique opportunity.
- Challenging programming projects that involve multidisciplinary problem solving capabilities.
- Training as needed (Siemens, ABB and Fanuc).
- A team of highly motivated professionals with a modern, open culture, focused on people.
- Competitive wage and extensive benefits packages commensurate with skills and experience.
- An environment to grow as an individual and a path for future advancement.
CSi Packaging, Inc. is a new Richmond-area company with a focus on post press and materials handling automation in the paperboard (folding carton) printing industry. Responsibility for design, purchasing, building, installing and servicing packaging automation projects in the U.S. and Canada will be from this location. CSi's state-of-the-art packaging solutions employ mechanical, electrical, and software modules with integrated robotic technology. CSi Packaging, Inc. is a subsidiary of CSi packaging industry B.V. of the Netherlands. See our website for more information:
Location/Region: Richmond, VA (US)