This position can be located at either client site in Richmond, VA or Sandy Springs, GA. Possible contract to hire within 6-8 months.
Our Sr. Sourcer engages in tactical sourcing by relentlessly pursuing every available outlet (job boards, alumni networks, events) to find potential candidates to fill current and future needs, incorporating Diversity and Military candidate pools to provide a well-rounded slate of candidates. The Sr. Sourcer will primarily source for corporate level positons that can included but not limited to: Finance, HR, Legal, Marketing, and other areas for a large packaging corporate client.
You will be required to drive application traffic and will focus primarily on sourcing strategies that included but not limited to: Finance, HR, Legal, Marketing, and other areas for a large packaging corporate client.
- Accountable for sourcing highly qualified candidates in a timely manner for assigned requisitions.
- Ensure various sourcing channels produce appropriate candidate pools by leveraging Operations Reporting resources when appropriate.
- Ensure adherence to compliance and audit requirements as outlined by federal regulations and client expectations
- Ensure SLAs are understood and met according to the outlined SLAs in the contract with client.
- Adhere to the RPO Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to ensure compliance with legal requirements and labor laws, to update candidate status and to ensure accurate candidate data is captured and maintained in ATS or CRM
- Ensure understanding of the position requirements and manager expectations via Recruiter or intake session including use of internet, referral, campus, diversity and military channels.
- Source and Attract Candidates
- Post open positions on internal/external and social media sites.
- Execute sourcing via existing and emerging channels using traditional and advanced communication tools (e.9. social media, telephone networking, user groups, and other in-person networking activities) to identify and obtain information about potential candidates.
- Monitor and report quality and quantity of resumes on consistent basis.
- May attend interview feedback sessions with recruiter to assess go-forward sourcing strategy for position.
- 3-5 years equivalent recruitment/sourcing experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with colleagues, candidates, and vendors.
- Ability to cold-call and sell candidates on employment opportunities.
- Knowledge of recruiting practices, candidate process management, and Sourcing tools and techniques.
- Strong knowledge of Boolean sourcing skills highly preferred!
- Aptitude for or knowledge of applicant tracking system Cornerstone preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience with electronic and traditional prospecting and networking skills, especially via online social networks.
- Willing to experiment with new sourcing technologies including recorded video messaging.
- Able to adapt to changing business priorities and prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to recognize and navigate through cultural differences.
Note: This position is not a full-time position. The hours may vary weekly from 0-40 hours based on business needs.
PeopleScout is an equal opportunity employer, strengthened by the diversity of our workforce.
Veteran hiring efforts are core to our mission at PeopleScout, and we are proud to have placed more U.S. Military veterans in full-time employment than any other recruitment firm in the world.
PeopleScout provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. PeopleScout complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
PeoleScout expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of PeopleScout's employees to perform their expected job duties is not tolerated.
Location/Region: Richmond, VA (US)