We are looking for an ECommerce Purchasing / Merchandising Associate to join our team! You will be responsible for processing restock orders, managing drop ship orders, vendor communication and general inventory management for our ecommerce sites.
- Work with vendors to maintain competitive pricing, understand MAP policies and execute pre-bookings as needed
- Ensure all product level content and data that feeds the Shockoe family of websites is accurate and updated/implemented on a timely basis
- Analyze sales to provide purchasing recommendations aimed at balancing inventory expense and risk of stock outs.
- Ensure our customer pricing is audited on a regular basis including our adherence to and changes in Minimum Advertised Pricing
- Previous experience in purchasing or other ecommerce related fields
- Ability to manipulate data in spreadsheets to make import files, reports, etc.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Bachelor's preferred
Since 1998, our goal has been to provide affordable quality props to the yoga community. We believe that wholesale yoga mats and props are a start to making yoga affordable to everyone, whether it's an instructor who just got their RYT 200 or someone who has been spreading the joy of yoga practice for decades. We want you to have what you need to engage students. It is this stance that has led us to be the preferred choice for wholesale yoga equipment in the United States and Canada. We've built relationships with some of the best yoga studios, YMCAs, and gyms in Northern America.
Location/Region: Richmond, VA (US)