Effectively manage, market and maintain the apartment community, its residents and staff, meet the financial objectives of the owner and management company and comply with all applicable regulatory standards and requirements. Responsible for managing the operations of property of over 300 units.
- Monitors property budget performance and prepares and/or reviews monthly variance reports and reforecasts.
- Works with senior management to resolve financial issues. Conducts monthly financial reviews.
- Collaborates with senior management to establish appropriate rent levels.
- Reviews rent schedules, scheduled rent increases, and renewals.
- Tracks property tax reassessments, tax bill issuance, and the accuracy of the property tax rates.
- Works with Superintendents and Regional Maintenance Coordinators to implement all maintenance programs and controls to ensure that expenses are kept within budget.
- Oversees maintenance policies, plans, and procedures, including work order systems, purchase order systems, bidding requirements, preventive maintenance, inventory control, and turnover procedures.
- Conducts regular meetings with maintenance staff.
- Complies with Affirmative Fair Housing regulations and Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action policies, including federal, state, and local governing agency requirements.
- Responds to all client inquiries or concerns as soon as possible-but no later than 24 hours after receipt.
- High School Diploma/GED equivalent; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in property management
- Market rate experience required; Affordable housing experience a plus
- Microsoft Office Suite; Yardi experience a plus.
- Certifications/Licensure – CAM/CPM a plus.
- Must be able to lift at least 20 pounds
WinnCompanies is a fast-growing, award-wining housing development and property management company with 3,000 team members working in 22 states and the District of Columbia. Through our three business units WinnDevelopment, Winn Residential and WinnMilitary we acquire, develop and manage affordable, mixed-income, market-rate and military housing. With 100,000 units under management, we are always looking for outstanding team members who work with a passion for excellence and a commitment to exceed expectations.
WinnCompanies is dedicated to the success of our team members and offers opportunities for growth and increasing responsibility at locations across the country. One-third of our team members were promoted to the positions they hold today. We offer strong total compensation, training and recognition programs and the chance to work alongside others who take pride in what they do.
The ideal WinnCompanies team member has a can do, results-oriented attitude and a devotion to quality. Our most successful team members are hardworking, customer-oriented individuals who are devoted to improving the communities where they work through patience, flexibility and perseverance.
Headquartered in Boston and founded in 1971, WinnCompanies is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and encourages diversity within the workplace. Nearly half of our workforce is comprised of women or minorities. We offer competitive Health, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance benefits; in addition to a generous 401(k) plan that includes a 100% vested employer match upon hire.
WinnCompanies is a Drug Free Workplace.
Learn more about us at www.winncompanies.com.
Location/Region: Richmond, VA (US)