Position reports to Company president. Should also have experience in the following areas in addition to those identified for the Audiovisual Production Specialist:
- Project management and project director experience, with total responsibility for management and direction of the completed "cradle-to-grave" evolution of assigned projects, which involves translating basic audiovisual requirements into a finished production that will meet the needs of DCMA.
- Facilitate meetings with significant personnel (customer and team members) to develop the technical requirements for assigned projects to include the project's logistic support requirements.
- Prepare detailed set of specifications reviewing and allocating areas of responsibility (assigned animation duties, coordination, videography and editing).
- Define relationships under which contract personnel perform project work.
- Have the necessary skill sets to manage personnel and project objectives.
- Conduct preliminary audience analysis and work with the customer directly to provide input needed to prepare an outline, storyboard, and final script.
- Generate and prepare all correspondence required for script research visits.
- Serve as scriptwriter or accompany the Technical Advisor and contract scriptwriter during script research visits if required.
- Review and forward treatments, video script drafts and final master scripts to relevant personnel for review and technical approval.
- Knowledge of all video production aspects from personnel to equipment needs.
- Experience in managing production planning conferences to review project requirements, to include shooting locations, schedules, security requirements, logistical needs, and special photographic requirements with the team.
- Experience in using the latest production equipment and techniques.
- Provide oversight and review of all productions.
- Facilitate meetings with significant personnel (client and team members) to develop the technical requirements for assigned projects, including the project's logistic support requirements, preparing detailed set of specifications if needed.
- Manage personnel and project objectives.
- Arrange internal production planning conferences to review project requirements. Details include shoot locations, schedules, security requirements, logistical needs, and special photographic requirements.
- Experience using the latest production equipment and techniques.
- Oversee planning, organization, and implementation of audiovisual productions.
- Responsible for project quality assurance and approval prior to submission for client review. Ensure deliverables meet Section 508 compliance, Public Affairs Office guidelines, and established client expectations, resolving any differences regarding technical or artistic considerations.
- Adhere to and check industry standards related to all aspects of multimedia.
- Work independently. Demonstrate excellent customer service. Perform other duties, as assigned.
Work experience and other requirements:
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years program and project management experience, or related experience.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must have or be able to obtain a Secret Clearance.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent; or, 6 to 10 years relevant experience.
Tec-Masters, Inc (TMI) has a robust benefits package for full time employees. TMI offers Healthcare, dental, vision, and basic life insurance to full time employees. We also offer long term and short term disability, supplemental life insurance, supplemental health care, and a Flexible Spending Account. We provide a 401(K) Plan and a Safe Harbor Match. Full time employees are provided 11 Paid Holidays, 120 hours to use for Vacation/Sick/Personnel Business, and tuition assistance of $3,500 per year.
TMI is a certified ISO-9001, Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Level 3 appraised, and Six Sigma certified minority owned Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB). Founded in 1988, TMI has provided innovative, robust, and unsurpassed dedication to training, training development, analysis, experimentation, IT, engineering, logistics support, multimedia, and management services to our client base. TMI is headquartered in Huntsville, Alabama with major offices in Lawton, OK; Orlando, FL; Atlanta, GA; and Washington, DC.
Location/Region: Richmond, VA (US)