Soch aims to develop high-end technology applications and solutions. We also believe that our solutions should remain affordable to all Enterprises and Organizations.
We are looking for a Sales and Technical Recruiter to join our Team. Sales and Technical Recruiter responsibilities include sourcing, screening, and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles. Other responsibilities are to build relationships with hiring managers and decision makers in both public and private sector. You will also network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, reduce our time-to-hire, place candidates, and ensure we attract the best professionals to serve our clients.
Ultimately you will build a strong relationship with clients, develop a tech talent pipeline and help hire and retain skilled employees for IT positions.
· Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network in both the public and private sectors.
· Identify potential clients and the decision makers within organizations.
· Monitor contract positions and statements of work. Monitor RFPs for projects available in both public and private sector.
· Write and post technical job descriptions.
· Source potential candidates on niche platforms.
· Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes.
· Perform pre-screening calls to assess applicants’ abilities.
· Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions).
· Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates.
· Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with IT professionals.
· Compose job offer letters.
· Onboard new hires.
· Conduct job and task analyses to document job duties and requirements.
· Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products.
· Proven work experience as a Sales and Technical Recruiter or Recruiter.
· Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. phone, Skype and in-person).
· Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles.
· Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search).
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Why with us
· $35,000 base salary
· Commissions up to 20%
· 2 weeks paid holidays
· 1 week sick leave
· Off on all national holidays
· Health insurance is not included