- Expertise as a system analyst developing and/or enhancing departmental and/or NERC CIP compliance procedures, processes, documentation and training in order to bridge-the-gap between compliance and operational procedures while applying process and controls knowledge to support NERC CIP compliance requirements.
- Experience supporting IT Compliance interactions with IT enterprise teams and NERC CIP Compliance areas ensuring that NERC CIP regulatory requirements are appropriately understood and environmental impacts identified; particularly as it relates to an Generation Management System (GMS) problems and solutions.
- Requires at least 4-years of experience working with the North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC) Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) federal regulatory energy standards related to cyber security in an EMS.
- Requires at least 2-years of experience as an network discovery inventory and audit program administrator responsible for developing, implementing, testing and utilizing the application to drive business needs. (TripWire or equivalent)
- Experience in a regulatory compliance environment pro-actively managing assets and evidence for protection against potential audits.
- Experience analyzing and implementing tools responsible for maintaining and managing NERC CIP baselines and patch management processes, and ensuring the accurate collection of documentation and evidence supporting a compliance environment.
- Solid critical thinking skills, investigative root-cause analysis experience and proven analytical abilities. Strong technical writing skills.
- Must pass a personnel risk assessment including 7 year background screening and annual cyber security training.
- Has the ability to manage confidential information with a high degree of integrity.
- Background in legal and/or regulatory compliance preferred.
- Write NERC CIP procedures, detailed job aids, complete management of compliance documentation.
- NERC CIP evidence gathering, audit packages, validation of compliance evidence.
- Participation in audit request, lead compliance reporting
Data Concepts specializes in executing project solutions with expertise in Java, Microsoft, Open Source, Analytics, Cloud and Mobile technologies, AWS, and Azure. Our consulting engagements comprise firm-fixed price projects, time & material engagements, and a managed service IT staffing model.
Expertise: Java, Microsoft, Mobile, Open Source, Microservices, and Big Data
Services: Strategy, Development, UI/UX Design, Modernization, Cloud, PMO, Network Engineering, Security Engineering, and Enterprise System Administration.
Location/Region: Richmond, VA (US)