PeopleReady is connecting people and work
We believe in creating limitless possibilities for employees, workers and customers. We are guided by our values: Be passionate, be accountable, be optimistic, be respectful and be true.
PeopleReady brings together three staffing companies – Labor Ready, Spartan Staffing and CLP – under one company, providing customers and associates access to the full range of services, expertise and opportunities we provide, all in one place. We put thousands of hardworking people to work in businesses across North America. There’s a place for you here. PeopleReady is a wholly owned subsidiary of TrueBlue, Inc. (NYSE: TBI), a leading provider of specialized workforce solutions including staffing, large volume on-site workforce management, and recruitment process outsourcing.
As a PeopleReady employee you can:
- Make a difference in other peoples' lives.
- Be part of a dynamic and diverse team.
- Be recognized for your contributions.
- Grow and develop personally and professionally.
What you’ll do as the Recruiting Coordinator:
· Use knowledge of customer groups and relevant job markets to identify potential sources of qualified candidates
· Review job applications against selection criteria to determine suitability
· Prepare candidate assessment tools using established questions and tests
· Conduct preliminary or screening interviews to assess candidate suitability
· Follow up with customers during and after delivery of services to ensure that their needs have been met
· Keep customers up-to-date on the progress of the service they are receiving and changes that affect them
· Demonstrate generic understanding of the temporary staffing industry and TrueBlue’s position
· Ensure customers are provided excellent customer service
What you bring to the table:
· High school diploma/GED plus 1 to 2 years recruiting and/or recruiting support experience, plus 1 year of customer service and/or sales experience. 2 years of experience in the staffing industry preferred.
· Customer Service attitude with the ability to work unsupervised.
· Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, and prioritize to meet deadlines under pressure.
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Bilingual language skills a plus.
· Desire to work in a collaborative team environment.
· Valid driver’s license and a car that can be used for work.
TrueBlue provides an excellent benefits package, which includes: 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Program, Tuition Reimbursement and comprehensive Health and Welfare coverage including Medical/Dental/Vision and prescription drug benefits.
PeopleReady brings together your business with the specialized talent that you need. From 600+ local branches across all 50 states, Canada and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching and delivering exactly the workforce you need, with the right skills, exactly when you need it. Our national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions for construction, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics, marine, transportation, warehousing and distribution, waste and recycling and many other industries.
PeopleReady is a part of TrueBlue Inc., the global workforce solutions leader connecting clients with over 840,000 precisely matched associates every year across 70 countries. Through our recruitment outsourcing, onsite management and on-demand talent delivery services, we are industry-leading innovators for the changing world of work. Let PeopleReady help you get your work done well.