Are you a master of the “selfie”? Do you just happen to carry around an exquisite tool box? If so, you are our DREAM HIRE!
Apollo Retail’s “Furniture Assembly” division needs part-time assembly technicians who are tech-savvy wizards on their smartphone.
- Flexible Schedule
- Work Independently
- Paid Training
- Must Provide Own Tools
- Have Reliable Transportation
- Piece-Work Commission (Fast and Efficient Techs Make Full-time Wages During Part-time Work Week)
- Maintain Good Attendance Record & Professional Attitude
- Must Pass Background Screen and Drug Test
- Must have Smart Phone for Reporting
Assemble all products according to manufacturer's directions and specifications
Communicate with Area Manager
Use time clock to record time
Complete work tasks as indicated by the work list (or Amazon App)
Complete repairs or disassemble products as necessary
Work in a safe and clean manner
Complete required reporting for invoice purposes
Update customer status as required
Knowledge of how to download & use Android or iPhone Apps
Ability to stand, walk, bend and/or stoop, crawl and/or climb, kneel, push, pull, operate mechanical machinery, lift up to 50 lbs, and make repetitive movements.