Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct a Thorough inspection of the facilities and able to Diagnose and repair the following:
- Roof leak
- Cabinets i.e.: storage area, shelving, etc.
- Overall Exterior (Including ground)
- Fire Equipment (Extinguisher, Alarm panel, Sprinkler etc)
- Soap and towel dispensers
- Overall Exterior (i.e. parking lot restriping, minor stucco repair, minor irrigation repairs, and etc
- Janitor Storage Room
- Inspect, check and repair items that may cause tripping hazard.
- Review Facilities Checklist and repair items on checklist.
- Conduct preventative maintenance of all properties including but not limited to HVAC equipment, AC monthly checkups (Flushing drain line, replacing belts, inspecting coils, checking Freon levels and change air filters). Pressure cleaning, and cleaning exhaust fan. Severe weather preparation.
- Provide solutions, recommendations on needed repair, and conduct and supervise repairs.
- Transport, relocate, or dispose of office equipment and furniture.
- Consult with outside vendors for estimates on repairs and replacements.
- Expense charges on P card used to purchase maintenance supplies.
- Order maintenance and replacement parts as needed.
- Review center manager facility checklist and address concerns accordingly.
- Meet with supervisor on a weekly basis to go over open request for repair tickets and special projects.
- Travel among all properties in the Market.
- Working alongside Center Personnel to maintain the building and grounds area.
- Ability to carry out the construction, remodeling, renovation and maintenance of buildings and facilities. i.e.: Storage rooms, Closets, basic cabinetry, drywall repair and finishing.
- Ensure all vehicles preventive maintenance is done timely.
- Other duties as assigned and modified at manager’s discretion
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and organizational skills.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions.
- Have tools and equipment necessary to perform assign duties.
- Ability to work with facilities team to prioritize maintenance request.
- Knowledge to of building construction processes and procedures, equipment, tools, materials, and their application.
- This position requires more than 50% of local travel.
Qualifications and Skills
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in construction, maintenance and all facets of facility operation
- Specialize Knowledge of:
- Construction i.e.: Framing, drywall, flooring, finishing, roofing, locksmith task etc.
- Knowledge assembly and dissemble office cubicles.
- Plumbing (General working knowledge of all aspects of plumbing issues in a corporate building.) i.e. sinks, Faucet, toilet, etc.
- Electrical i.e. Ballast repairs, maintain on building lighting system, cable management etc.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office and general computer knowledge.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Three (3) years clean motor vehicle record with annual updates.
JenCare Medical is transforming health care for seniors. We provide big answers to big problems in health care delivery.
JenCare Medical is a full-risk primary care market leader with an innovative philosophy, unique physician culture and end-to-end customized technology. These things allow us to provide world-class primary care and coordinated care to the most vulnerable population moderate- to low-income seniors who have complex chronic diseases.
Through our innovative operating model, physician-led culture and empowering technology, we are able to drive key quality and cost outcomes that create value for patients, physicians and the overall health system.
Our model allows us to practice medicine the way it should be practiced: by recruiting focused physicians and reducing their doctor-to-patient ratios, we increase patients time during each monthly appointment and help foster stronger doctor-patient relationships. Our model also drives and enhances compliance with treatment plans.
As a result of our efforts, our patients realize lower hospital admissions. Their overwhelming response to our approach is reflected in our aggressive, organic growth and net promoter scores in the low to mid 90s, which is unheard of in any industry. Read more about our results and the value of the Jencare model.
As a company, we are making a difference in the lives of seniors and in the health care system overall.
Location/Region: Richmond, VA (US)