Looking for steady work with a growing company? CCS Construction Staffing can help.
We are looking for reliable, dedicated, and knowledgeable individuals to join our team.
We are currently hiring skilled commercial pipe welders in your area.
Starting pay is between $22-25/hour based on your level of experience.
Projects are scheduled to work a minimum of 40 hours per week with the possibility of overtime.
At CCS, we offer a $250 referral program, 401k benefits and paid holidays.
If you are interested, please submit your resume and one of our dedicated recruiters will reach out.
You can also visit our website at www.staffccs.com to view all our current openings and sign up for automatic job updates.
- Welders must have at least 6 years of commercial pipe welding experience.
- Welders must be able to read and understand blueprints and work with little to no supervision.
- Must have experience performing TIG and Stick Welds on Carbon Steel Pipe. 6 G Position.
- Must have own tools and reliable transportation.
- Have all Personal Protection Equipment. This includes hard hat, neon-colored safety vest, safety glasses, steel-toed work boots, and work gloves.
- Be able to work outdoors in all weather conditions (hot, cold, rain, snow, and sleet).
- Be able to lift and carry up to 75 pounds without assistance.
- Be able to perform work on uneven surfaces, frequently climb ladders, and work from various heights.
- Be able and willing to walk, stand, bend, and sit for long periods of time.
- Be able to use your hands to perform activities involving holding, grasping, turning and pulling.
- Follow safety policies and procedures and wear the required personal protective equipment in order to complete the job in a safe manner.