We, Elite Motor Group, are an international trade business group (www.elite-motorgroup.com), that wholesales luxury cars globally. Our headquarters is based in Charlotte, NC. However, this job is opening for nationwide and accepts work remotely.
We are now hiring loyal and qualified individuals to join our team as auto purchasing agents. This is a part-time position, with a flexible schedule. We look for qualified candidates who have good communication skills and an open mind for the new business model. A training program will be provided for starting the work.
1. Must possess a valid driver's license
2. At least 5 years of workforce experience (Sales experience preferred)
3. Experience negotiating auto purchases from dealerships
4. Must display a professional appearance and attitude, possess loyal and faithful qualities
5. Excellent communication skills; ability to display confidence and articulate
6. Good credit and financial situation
7. Homeowners preferred, retired individuals and veterans are preferred but not required
8. No drug users, No criminal history
1)The selected candidate will be required to contact local dealerships/suppliers.
2)Assist with locating and purchasing the vehicles.
3)Ensure and develop business flow and inventory level.
4)Teamwork with shipping department and headquarter office with all reports and document work.
If you apply for this position, please include your resume and contact information (Phone & Email) so we can reach out to you.
Thank you, and we look forward hearing from you!
Elite Motor Group is a leading automobile supply chain service corporation, which operates within the parallel import sector in both US and Chinese market. With locations in Tianjin as well as Charlotte, Elite Motor Group is organized to support the rapidly increasing demand for luxury automobiles on a multinational scale.