Ameritel is currently seeking a Field Talent Acquisition Specialist who has experience in implementing a wide range of cost-effective sourcing and recruiting programs within a hi-tech, marketing services, consulting, or ecommerce company, as well as strong customer consultative skills and ability to influence, with an emphasis on tact, transparency, and diplomacy.
The successful candidate would be energetic and have superior negotiation and closing skills, be self-motivated and can operate with a high sense of urgency while also effectively work well within a team environment. The candidate would also possess the ability to prioritize/organize
and work well in an ambiguous environment with ever-changing and competing demands, possess a passion for and expert knowledge of social media recruiting with a deep understanding of the talent marketplace and trends is required. This position reports to the Director of Human Resources.
As a key member of the Talent Acquisition team, you will become an ambassador for the company and be responsible for articulating our value proposition to the retail and customer service talent communities and marketplace. You will partner with our various hiring managers to understand their particular organizational needs, drive recruiting pipeline, implement best hiring practices, and provide transparent and consistent updates on recruiting progress. You will be accountable for meeting the hiring goals of the organization. General Responsibilities of the Field Talent Acquisition Specialist:
Qualifications of the Field Talent Acquisition Specialist:
- Partner effectively with hiring managers to meet long and short term business objectives to acquire experience talent.
- Act as point of contact on talent acquisition related matters for the Virginia market.
- Execute creative sourcing and recruitment strategies to meet short and long term hiring objectives.
- Build talent pipeline and candidate channels for the retail sales positions.
- Work with hiring managers and teams to build & optimize captivating job descriptions to help articulate and market our openings.
- Network through multiple platforms to build a talent pool of candidates.
- 3-5 years' talent acquisition experience with a proven track record in recruiting in a fast paced and scaling high growth company in a competitive market.
- BA/BS degree highly preferred.
- Strong customer consultative skills and ability to influence, with an emphasis on tact, transparency, and diplomacy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must.
- Proficiency with MS office is a must.
- Experience with recruiting information/applicant tracking systems.
- Previous agency (third party) recruiting experience is preferred
Ameritel was established in 1996 as a single retail store selling beepers, pagers, and wireless services. Since then, Ameritel has grown with the wireless industry and evolved into an influential, national provider of wireless services and retail partnerships.
From our headquarters in New York City, Ameritel has cultivated a nationwide network of 3,500+ retail dealers as their top-rated wholesaler of choice. Additionally, Ameritel has established a retail presence in the Northeast, California, Georgia, and Florida with 95 company- operated stores, and continues to grow rapidly in these markets.
Location/Region: Richmond, VA (US)