We are looking for an enthusiastic Front of House Director to join our team at Chick-fil-A. You are a high-character leader who is passionate about building teams, empowering others and creating a positive culture. You believe that leadership means service to others and strive to have a positive impact on everyone you come into contact with.
This “hands-on” management opportunity is designed to give you a career in the most highly-esteemed restaurant chain in the nation, while providing excellent work/life balance and a clear roadmap for your professional growth and development.
- Leading a high-performance team of 10+
- Managing day-to-day restaurant operations
- Ensuring the highest quality of guest service
- Implementing policies and procedures to reduce costs, increase productivity, & promote sales
- Maintaining a work environment that ensures and promotes food safety
- Working “hands on” in various FOH and BOH positions
- Creating the schedule for your team
- 2 years of Leadership experience
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Hospitality experience (preferred)
- Passion for Chick-fil-A's values
- Open Availability
- Health Insurance Stipend
- 1 week Paid Vacation
- Free Meals every Shift
- Never work on Sundays
- Excellent Career Advancement Opportunities
Apply now and you will be contacted ASAP.
Chick-fil-A is an equal opportunity employer that prides itself on excellent customer service and quality food.
Location/Region: Richmond, VA (US)