We are seeking a Nurse (LPN/RN) to join our team! You will be responsible for delivering high quality care to assigned patients.
- Care for ill, injured, or convalescing patients
- Provide basic patient care and treatments
- Collaborate with registered nurses to administer prescribed medications
- Sterilize and prepare medical tools and equipment
- Educate and update patients on medical treatments
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical tools and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Hanover Health & Rehabilitation Center is dedicated to providing world-class rehabilitation services in an environment that is comfortable, convenient, and close to home. We make it easy to stay close to your family and friends while you are recovering, and our skilled team of nurses, therapists, and staff will make you feel right at home while you are here, working with you every step of the way throughout your recovery. We believe that giving the best care requires more than just treating patients...it requires knowing them as people. It is more than just caring for people, it is caring about them.
If interested, please apply at www.hanoverhealthrehab.com
Location/Region: Richmond, VA (US)