Event Appointment Setter – Event Marketing Associate
Renewal by Andersen is the exclusive start-to-finish window and door replacement division of Andersen Corporation — the most recognized window brand in the United States. We are seeking qualified Event Marketing Associates to fuel our continued growth in Central Virginia.
This position is responsible for engaging in generating highly qualified leads by working at our events across Central Virginia.
Renewal by Andersen Event Marketing Associates enjoy:
• Self-driven lead generation while being indoors and outdoors at sponsored events throughout Central Virginia
• Hourly pay + Bonuses; successful Marketing Associates earn greater than $27 per hour & more!
• Professional training & mentoring
A successful Event Marketing Associate will possess:
• A positive and enthusiastic attitude while outgoing
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Goal oriented and self motivated
• A strong focus on exceeding customer expectations
• Schedule availability to many evenings and weekends (rain, snow or sunshine)
• A working cell phone & reliable transportation
• Represent Renewal by Andersen at all times with the utmost degree of professionalism
• Physical ability to stand and walk for long periods at a time
• High School diploma
If you are a talented professional with a demonstrated track record of being outgoing & positive, we’re interested in hearing from you to assess your fit within our high-energy, success-oriented team! Please submit your resume and a short cover letter summarizing your experience for immediate response.
Richmond Window Corporation, a fixture in the community since 1954, is the home of Renewal by Andersen Window and Door Replacement services in Central Virginia.