PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
The Dietary Aide ensures the smooth and efficient operation of our dining room while maintaining a clean environment and a friendly, courteous attitude. Meets the dietary needs of residents and provides a pleasant dining experience for three meals a day.
The Dietary Aide reports to the Kitchen Manager and performs waitstaff duties such as food delivery, dish washing, table setting, etc. in a clean environment and while providing great customer service!
- Great attitude and customer service!
- Read and understand English for menus, sanitation and equipment operation instructions, signs and company policies, and guidelines specific to the position.
- Effectively understand directions and respond to questions from residents, guest and staff
- Apply basic arithmetic to counting for food and tray items
- Solve practical problems within job functions and to seek assistance when needed
- Maintain an adequate inventory of food supplies.
- Provides services to resident in the Memory Support dining room and Assisted Living dining room
- Greet residents, take orders, assemble meals, serve food, clear food and perform cleaning and sanitizing functions in the kitchen and dining room areas
Our staff is the heart and lifeblood of the community. We take pride in the quality of care our staff provides. We have a passion for serving the elderly and it shows in the care we give to our residents. Our corporate mission is to provide excellent and secure, 24-hour Assisted Living and Memory Support. Chestnut Grove has a solid reputation for excellence in the Assisted Living industry. Personalized and caring service for all residents is our top priority.
Location/Region: Richmond, VA (US)