If you are an experienced Customer Service Associate seeking a new opportunity that offers a competitive salary and promotes training and development, Tech Marketing Group wants you!
Tech Marketing Group is seeking entry level Customer Service Associates in Richmond, VA!
As a Customer Service Associate you will be responsible for the retention of our customer base across all Tech Marketing Group service lines through proactive customer interaction, support, analysis and resolution. Leading the analysis of internal and external requests for customer support through system tools and market team members and implement solutions. Ensure that customer requirements are resolved in accordance with service level agreements and performance metrics.
- Build internal/external relationships through exceptional problem solving skills and consistent follow through.
- Lead problem resolution within established guidelines by effectively communicating with other departments and the customer.
- Educate customers on all client products and services across all service lines
- Ensure that customer requirements are resolved in accordance with service level agreements and performance metrics.
- Perform proactive calls to accounts to review service performance and to develop and or recommend service resolution plans and potential opportunities.
- Process account terminations and be primary contact during actual termination.
- Complete customer proprietary special reports and inventory analysis requests for customer
- High School Diploma/GED required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-2 years of current customer service experience preferred
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be detail oriented, organized and demonstrate interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills with the ability to use on-line systems for input
- Must be able to utilize available tools and resources to manage escalations and resolve customer issues in a timely manner
- Must maintain professionalism in challenging situations
What can Tech Marketing offer you?
- A wide range of job and career opportunities around the globe, working with world-class companies in many industries
- An opportunity for professional growth and advancement
- The chance to work with state-of-the-art tools and technologies
- Competitive pay with incentive programs
- A great working atmosphere where performance is rewarded
Who is Tech Marketing Group?
We are a collective of innovative minds who are always looking to be on top of market changes. We use research-based, experiential marketing to create brand-awareness, consumer loyalty, as well as produce customized campaigns that boost acquisitions, while our clients focus on their core expertise.
Our goal and vision is to elicit return business for our clients, growth for our company, and professional advancement for our team by embracing the creativity and teamwork necessary to help clients branch out into new markets.
All of this is possible with Tech Marketing Group due to the development of expert marketing managers who are efficient with clients and consumer acquisitions, and who build long-lasting relationships, which result in growth for our clients. Tech Marketing Group is an in-store marketing company that represents leaders in home entertainment, inside some of the largest retailers in the world. Likewise, we are passionate about delivering quality and results, for both our customers and clients. We value teamwork within our agency and strive for great partnerships across all platforms.
Tech Marketing Group Culture:
At Tech Marketing Group, we make it our purpose to be efficient and effective leaders in a fast-moving, ever-changing market. As such, we believe it is important for our individuals to want growth not only within their career, but also as each person individually. Tech Marketing Group’s campus has a cafe, where we grab coffee and snacks with each other. Other benefits of being with the Tech Marketing Group team include: team nights, special events, conferences, and travel opportunities.
To find out more about our company culture, feel free to check us out on our:
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company-beta/10123367/
Website - http://techmarketinggroup.net/careers.html
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/techmarketinggroup/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/techmarketingVirginia/
Although this is an entry-level position and we train every employee starting from the ground up; we have found that the candidates that are the best fit have experience, backgrounds, knowledge in, or education in:
Marketing, sales, communications, psychology, sociology, sales psychology, advertising, and branding.
Sales branding, brand management, training, management, and marketing management.
Sales management, market management, retail, restaurant, and territory management
Entry-level marketing, hospitality, waiter, bartender, server, fraternity, and sorority life.
Recruiting, college graduate, restaurant, internship, and sports-minded individuals.
Sports management, sports marketing, retail, and entry-level sports marketing.
Hospitality, entry-level advertising, promotion, and assistant management.
Entry-level branding, restaurant management, entry level marketing, and real estate.
Hospitality management, public relations,and entry-level account executive.
Entry-level event marketing, sales coordinator, sales representative, and entry-level sales.
Tech Marketing Group is an up-and-coming promotional leader, with a reputation built by our team of dedicated professionals. We work closely with a variety of brands to generate increased market share and customer loyalty through tailored interactive campaigns and are passionate about delivering quality and results. We value teamwork within our agency and strive for good partnerships across all platforms.
WE ARE EXPANDING - APPLY TODAY TO BE PART OF OUR GROWING TEAM!