Action Tech is looking for an experienced Maintenance Manager who is interested in a long term contract assignment in Brazil. The candidate would be an Action Tech employee for an initial 10 - 12 month time frame and likely would work several weeks in Brazil at a time with a week at home in between. Possibly a 3:1 or 4:1 scenario.
Lodging, per diem and travel expenses will be paid.
We are looking for Consultants who may or may not be degreed, but who have strong Maintenance Management experience in pulp and paper or a similar heavy manufacturing industry. A key to this position is communication and the ability to influence Maintenance Technicians and management regarding efficiency, procurement and time management.
- The ability to work well with a team
- Awesome communication skills
- Heavy maintenance supervisory/management experience with the ability and proven experience in improving maintenance practices and being able to positively influence maintenance technicians and company leadership to become more efficient.
- Thorough knowledge of the work order system and back log ordering
- Being able to do timed “wrench in hand” studies and analysis of an ongoing maintenance practices
- Current passport and the willingness to travel to Brazil for a year, possibly longer if requested.
Nice to have
- Pulp & Paper manufacturing maintenance management experience
- Portuguese or Spanish speaking ability (not required but nice to have)
- BS degree in engineering
Action Tech is a full service recruiting agency based in the Richmond, VA area. We work with clients to support their hiring needs on a direct hire, contract to hire, and contract hire basis. Each position is approached from the perspective of our client's hiring needs and we would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your situation.
We work in a variety of industries and disciplines so reach out to us today to see what we can do for your career!
Location/Region: Richmond, VA (US)