Motivated to hire immediately! Multiple Positions Available!
Capital Fire and Water, a locally owned and operated restoration company, is currently seeking restoration/mitigation technicians to join the team.
This is a full-time position that entails assisting in removing damaged building materials/contents, drying structures, extracting water and completing other tasks to help restore our customers' homes.
- Respond to emergency fire and water assignments daily
- Removing damaged and/or wet building materials
- Set up drying equipment to aid in drying of structure
- Utilize equipment to take moisture readings, measurements, etc.
- Assist other team members as needed and take direction from Crew Chief on job site
- Complete duties as assigned and participate in on-call rotation
- Previous experience in general construction, water mitigation, mold remediation and fire/smoke services is preferred, but not required.
- General construction knowledge is a plus.
- Ability to lift, push or pull over 50 lbs
- Ability to multi-task and work in a team environment
- Professional appearance and attitude
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Ability to pass background check
Hourly Compensation: $16.00-$20.00/HR
(Compensation will be determined by experience, qualifications, etc.)