State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA)
Madonna Manor has several exciting new opportunities for a State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA).
Located in a serene setting overlooking the Ohio River, Madonna Manor is seeking professionals to join our team who promote the values of Compassion, Inclusion, Integrity, Excellence, and Collaboration in their interactions and care they provide to the residents. Madonna Manor has growth opportunities as we expand our campus. If you desire to join a team in which you will be an appreciated, valued member... Madonna Manor is the place for you.
Exceptional Compensation and Benefits Package:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Employer contributions for Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Company-paid Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with up to 4% employer contributions
- Employee assistance program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Pay on demand
- Paid time off (PTO) with cash out option
- Annual Merit Increases
The State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) performs the basic nursing duties in a nursing home to provide for the comfort, safety and hygiene needs of residents in a nursing home. The STNA assists residents in maintaining and possibly increasing their level of independence wherever possible.
- Current license for State Tested Nursing Assistant in the state of Kentucky.
- Long-term care experience preferred.