ABA Behavior Technician
Compass Behavioral Solutions is seeking motivated professionals to join our team. At Compass, we provide home- and community-based Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) and family support to children with developmental challenges and their families throughout Virginia. We are committed to fostering the continual growth and development of ourselves and one another so that we can further our impact on the lives of those with whom we work, lead, and serve. If you are seeking a healthy work environment where you can further your ability to help children and their families, we would love to talk with you about opportunities to join our team.
As an ABA behavior technician in our program, you will:
- Provide 1:1 home-based ABA services for youth under the age of 21 with Autism Spectrum Disorder or other developmental disabilities.
- Provide parent training and support client’s caregivers through a variety of methods including using Motivational Interviewing.
- Collaborate with other professionals from various agencies in the community including: social services, schools, community service boards, physicians, etc.
- Participate in trainings and clinical supervision that focus on a holistic approach integrating ABA with other effective therapeutic strategies.
- Utilize videotaping as a way to provide in-depth supervision and training that fosters continued growth.
- Work with Board Certified Behavior Analysts to maximize effectiveness of interventions as delineated in client’s treatment plans.
- Work with Licensed Clinical Psychologist to provide effective family support.
- Document each session through clinical notes and data collection.
Education, Experience & Other Requirements:
- Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in human services or related field (e.g., Education, Special Education, Child Development, Psychology, Counseling, Social Work) and/or experience in fields of child development, human services, mental health, special education.
- Required: High school diploma.
- Required: Valid driver’s license.
Why choose Compass:
- Enriching and supportive environment for all employees.
- Weekly individual supervision in the office with additional on-site supervision in homes.
- Extensive new hire training program and ongoing clinical skill development.
- Clinical supervision toward BCBA or BCaBA and opportunity to participate in student training program.
- RBT supervision.
- Competitive reimbursement.
- Advancement opportunities.
- Employee bonuses.
- Mileage, phone, and therapeutic supplies reimbursement.
Benefits for full-time employees (minimum of 105 billable hours per month) include:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Short-term and Long-term Disability Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Paid Time Off
For more information about who we are, go to: www.compassva.com/discoverwhatsnext
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $22.00 per h