Doneck USA is looking for an Administrative Assistant, who will ensure the efficient and effective operation of our new office in the United States.
Administrative Assistant Job Responsibilities:
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient and effective operation of office.
- Answers phone calls, schedules meetings and supports visitors.
- Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects and expediting work results.
- Makes travel arrangements for senior staff such as booking flights, cars, and hotel or restaurant reservations.
- Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Supports team with strong communication skills and by assisting with and performing organizational tasks such as material procurement, sales assistance, process monitoring, processing orders, and scheduling shipments.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, calling for repairs, maintaining equipment inventories and evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Provides information to vendors and customers by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains supplies and materials inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Work hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.
Salary will be based on the qualifications of the applicant.
Administrative Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
- Reporting Skills
- Administrative Writing Skills
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Managing Processes
- Analyzing Information
- Problem Solving
- Supply Management
- Inventory Control
- Verbal Communication
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent education required, college degree preferred
- 3 years of administrative assistant experience
- Solid computer skills and aptitude including intermediate/advanced-level knowledge of software such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat
- Valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance
Please your Resume or CV to email@example.com for consideration.