Doneck USA is looking for a part-time Administrative Assistant, who will ensure the efficient and effective operation of our new office in the United States and actively help grow the business.
Administrative Assistant Job Responsibilities:
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient and effective operation of office.
- Researches, identifies, and makes calls to prospective customers; must be comfortable with and skilled in cold calling.
- Answers phone calls, schedules meetings and supports visitors.
- Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects and expediting work results.
- Makes travel arrangements for senior staff such as booking flights, cars, and hotel or restaurant reservations.
- Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Supports team with strong communication skills and by assisting with and performing organizational tasks such as material procurement, sales assistance, process monitoring, processing orders, and scheduling shipments.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, calling for repairs, maintaining equipment inventories and evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Provides information to vendors and customers by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains supplies and materials inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Work hours are approximately 20 hours per week, and we can be flexible in terms of days and hours per day for the right candidate. Please note that this is not a remote position.
Administrative Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
- Reporting Skills
- Cold Calling
- Administrative Writing Skills
- Microsoft Office Skills, particularly Word and Excel
- Managing Processes
- Analyzing Information
- Problem Solving
- Supply Management
- Inventory Control
- Verbal Communication
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent education required, college degree preferred
- 3 years of administrative assistant experience
- Solid computer skills and aptitude including intermediate/advanced-level knowledge of software such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat
- Valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance