E3 Construction LLC is searching for an experienced Residential Electrician to join our team! The mission of the Residential Electrician is to perform highly skilled installation, repair, and service work involved with electrical systems.
- Troubleshoots and repairs a wide variety of residential electrical systems in an efficient and professional manner.
- Works as a team to wire (rough-in and trim-out) new residential single family dwellings.
- Installs, services, and repairs lighting fixtures, electrical panels, outlets, and wiring.
- Diagnoses the cause of problems and/or failures in electrical systems for the purpose of identifying equipment and/or systems repair and/or replacement needs.
- Operates power hand tools and other specialized electrical equipment.
- Installs, repairs, and services specialized electrical equipment and machinery.
- Constructs and maintains service equipment.
- Reads electrical circuit diagrams.
- Requisitions material and supplies from stockroom, calls vendors to discuss needs for parts and supplies, and recommends purchases and suppliers.
- May do other trades work incidental to electrical work.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred, but not required.
- 4+ years of experience as an Electrician.
- Currently licensed as an Electrician in Virginia.
- Unrestricted Virginia driver's license.
- Committed to safety in the use of all hand and power tools.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Safety and customer service oriented.
- Fluent English-speaking and writing skills.
- Neat, clean, and professional appearance.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Strong multi-tasking capabilities.
- Team player.
Pay is commensurate with experience and demonstrated knowledge. $15-$30/hour.