ELECTRONIC HEALTH RECORDS ADMINISTRATOR
****Now offering a $5,000 signing bonus for new candidates! ****
GPCS is seeking a qualified candidate to join our team as an Electronic Health Record Administrator. This position will primarily be a telework position, with in office needs only being 1 or 2 times a month for meetings.
As an EHR Administrator at GPCS you will be responsible for managing and supporting the functional operation and configuration of Credible, the agency’s EHR. Specifically, you will:
- Perform project management duties to implement and update Credible modules and improve internal processes to increase staff efficiency and meet regulatory requirements.
- Work with agency leadership to align Credible functional capability with agency business processes.
- Participate in and lead routine meetings with agency staff to establish solutions for how to use Credible effectively and efficiently.
- Use critical thinking to transform user requests into functional uses within Credible.
- Provide troubleshooting, identifying appropriate solutions to staff issues within Credible.
- Monitor security access and control procedures for Credible access.
- Work closely with the business systems analyst to review agency reports and dashboards and determine potential issues to be addressed.
- Monitor system performance and perform ongoing analysis to determine most efficient and effective means to operate the system.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems, computer science, or related field
- Minimum of two years of experience in system administration including supporting a certified electronic health record for a community services board or equivalent facility.
- Minimum of two years’ experience working in behavioral health environment
- The ability to use independent judgment in identifying root cause of EHR problems and develop solutions
- Considerable experience in implementing, maintaining, and updating EHR systems.
- Considerable experience in training staff in EHR systems and all upgrades/updates.
- Considerable experience collaborating with outside agencies, including IT providers and regulatory agencies.
- Good verbal and written communication and presentation skills to accurately report findings to a variety of audiences.
- Good interpersonal skills to develop effective and relationships with staff, leadership, and outside entities.
Position is open until filled. Completed GPCS Application is required for consideration and can be found at www.gpcsb.org/employment Salary range is $68,000-78,000 based on qualifications. Position includes generous benefit package including paid time off, voluntary benefits for purchase, health insurance (including a free plan), and enrollment in Virginia Retirement System. EOE
GPCS is a Community Services Board (CSB). As a CSB we provide a continuum of community-based education, prevention, crisis intervention, counseling, and rehabilitation to individuals, families, and groups in need of mental health, intellectual disability, and/or substance use disorder services.
****Now offering a $5,000 signing bonus for new candidates! The signing bonus will be structured in two, gross, equal lump sum payments. The first $2,500 bonus payment will be issued on the last pay date of the month following the employee’s orientation. The second $2,500 bonus payment will be issued on the last pay date of the month following the employee’s six-month anniversary from the date of hire. Signing Bonus payments are subject to Federal, State, and Local taxes where applicable. GPCS reserves the right to withhold Signing Bonus payments due to potential job performance and/or dependability concerns****