Mitchell CPA’s & Advisors, PC, Certified Public Accountants provides tax, accounting and consulting services for businesses, individuals, and not-for-profit organizations. We are more than just accountants; we are business consultants.
Due to continued growth, we are currently seeking a career-minded, motivated self-starter with 1-3 years of recent public accounting experience for a unique opportunity in performing accounting engagements. Utilizing your proven technical abilities and interacting directly with clients and you will assist in tax planning. Also, will be preparing individual and entity tax returns, and strengthen existing client relationships and identify opportunities to offer additional services.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, MSA or MST preferred
- 1-3 years of recent public accounting experience providing audit and tax services
- Experience providing services for privately held companies and their shareholders
- Proficient with corporate and partnership taxation, including multi-entity
- Strong communication, organizational, analytical, time management, leadership, and PC skills
- MBA/MST, CPA, or CPA Candidate preferred
We are proud to offer a competitive compensation, flexible work arrangements after tax season and a professionally challenging, yet relaxed office environment.
If you are looking to grow your career with a well-respected and long-established firm and are eager to learn more about becoming a key piece of our practice, please submit your resume
Job Type: Full-Time