Piedmont Access to Health Services Inc. (PATHS) has Dentist job opportunities at its offices in Boydton, Danville and South Boston, VA. PATHS is a federally qualified health center and we offer the following:
- Competitive salary
- Federal Tort Claims Act malpractice insurance provided at no charge
- Potential student loan repayment through the National Health Service Corp.
- 11 company paid holidays
- $1,500 and 40 hours per year for CE
- Free medical, dental and life insurance premiums
- VA license, DEA license and applicable memberships covered at no cost
- Vacation and sick paid time off
- Up to 3% salary match to company sponsored 403(b) retirement plan
- Sign on bonus or relocation assistance
Please Email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online www.pathsinc.org
Education: Doctor of Dental Surgery degree (DDS)
Experience: Minimum of one years experience in human/social services, preferably in a healthcare environment.
Training: Training or direct experience in counseling, interviewing, service plan development, decision making, information and referral services is preferred.
Licensure: Valid license to practice dentistry in the state of Virginia