for individuals with disabilities; job development, job placement training, follow-along services required. Criminal background checks, valid VA driver’s license, good driving record, reliable transportation, drug screenings required, and experience required. Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
Send your resume to Human Resources POB 2085 Petersburg, VA 23804, or apply at 114 N. Union Street Suite B Petersburg, by June 11, 2023. EOE.
- Treats individuals with dignity and respect by listening, learning, and responding in ways that honor individuals and give them control over their lives
- Supports and inspires individuals to work towards their goals, dreams, and priorities
- Promotes and encourages autonomy and provides supports for personal choices and preferences of individuals
- Provides opportunities and supports for individuals to participate in activities they enjoy with people that they enjoy
- Provide supports for individuals to help them be safe as they participate and engage in activities of their choice
- Provide opportunities and supports for individuals as they exercise control over their daily schedule by choosing to participate in day services, employment opportunities, volunteer work, or some other activity
Provide supports which allow for diversity and acceptance of all individuals
Programs and services provided by PARC promote the principles of person-centered planning to empower each individual by providing supports and opportunities to make positive changes and growth so that each individual may lead a life of value in the community by having his or her hopes and dreams become a reality.
PARC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.