Executive Director-Non-Profit Organization
Seeking Executive Director to provide leadership for small to medium private non-profit organization that provides a variety of services for adults with intellectual and related disabilities.
Strong leadership skills, experience overseeing licensed, and CARF accredited programs required. Graduate degree in human services or related field preferred.
Must have clean criminal background, drug screening, and good DMV record required.
Please mail Resumes to Human Resources at P.O. Box 2085 Petersburg, VA 23804 by April 15, 2023. EEO
- Treats individuals with dignity and respect by listening, learning, and responding in ways that honor individuals and give them control over their lives
- Supports and inspires individuals to work towards their goals, dreams, and priorities
- Promotes and encourages autonomy and provides supports for personal choices and preferences of individuals
- Provides opportunities and supports for individuals to participate in activities they enjoy with people that they enjoy
- Provide supports for individuals to help them be safe as they participate and engage in activities of their choice
- Provide opportunities and supports for individuals as they exercise control over their daily schedule by choosing to participate in day services, employment opportunities, volunteer work, or some other activity
Provide supports which allow for diversity and acceptance of all individuals
Programs and services provided by PARC promote the principles of person-centered planning to empower each individual by providing supports and opportunities to make positive changes and growth so that each individual may lead a life of value in the community by having his or her hopes and dreams become a reality.
PARC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.