VAN DRIVER - PART TIME
Human Service agency is seeking a van driver for persons with disabilities.
Must have a valid VA driver’s license and good DMV record, clean criminal background; pre-employment and random drug screening required.
Part-time position. Must be able to work morning and afternoon Monday-Friday. Experience preferred.
Applicants may obtain applications at 114 North Union Street Suite B Petersburg, VA Monday-Friday from 9:00 AM to 2 PM.
Application deadline is June 11, 2023. EOE
- Treats individuals with dignity and respect by listening, learning, and responding in ways that honor individuals and give them control over their lives
- Supports and inspires individuals to work towards their goals, dreams, and priorities
- Promotes and encourages autonomy and provides supports for personal choices and preferences of individuals
- Provides opportunities and supports for individuals to participate in activities they enjoy with people that they enjoy
- Provide supports for individuals to help them be safe as they participate and engage in activities of their choice
- Provide opportunities and supports for individuals as they exercise control over their daily schedule by choosing to participate in day services, employment opportunities, volunteer work, or some other activity
Provide supports which allow for diversity and acceptance of all individuals
Programs and services provided by PARC promote the principles of person-centered planning to empower each individual by providing supports and opportunities to make positive changes and growth so that each individual may lead a life of value in the community by having his or her hopes and dreams become a reality.
PARC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.