On-Site Community Manager
National community association management company is seeking a qualified individual to staff an on-site position at one of Henrico County’s premier communities. The Community Manager will be responsible for providing administrative and management support to homeowners and the association board of directors. In general, duties will involve customer service, general and administrative work, property surveying, meeting preparation and attendance and support to the community as directed.
- Create, maintain, and enter information into databases.
- Respond to requests, emails, and calls in a reasonable amount of time
- Provide written reports regarding site visits and other community items
- Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes and correspondence
- Assist in preparing for and participating in meetings, including mailings and notices
- Perform property visits
- Receive/process homeowner requests, troubleshoot issues with owners, tenants, guests and vendors
- Coordinate vendor visits and work
- Maintain and understand association governing documents
- Disseminate communications information
- Identify and record violations of association governing documents and assist in compliance process
- Manage maintenance requests from homeowners and Board
- Provide board and homeowner training on CommunityPro®
- Ensure that all incoming telephone calls are courteously and efficiently handled
COMMUNICATIONS AND PERSONAL SKILLS
Qualified candidate will be able to effectively express themselves in one-on-one and group situations and in writing by demonstrating strong writing skills. Successful candidate will also demonstrate attentiveness and the ability to understand the oral communications of others through active listening skills. Successful candidate will demonstrate a commitment to perform above and beyond the essential functions of the job, the ability to work well in a customer service environment and will exhibit the highest level of social and organizational skills and ethics. Successful candidate will have an open mind and positive attitude while interacting with others in a positive way and displaying genuine interest in the job and customers.