We are currently seeking a highly motivated, enthusiastic assistant team lead to join our family entertainment center. Must have open availability up to 40 hours a week (days, nights, weekends)
Our hours are Labor day to Memorial Day: Sunday-Friday 12pm-9pm
Memorial Day- Labor Day: Monday-Saturday 10am-10pm Sunday 12pm-9pm
Must possess the following:
• Cooperative; Able to get along well with others; Avoids negativity. Accessible and approachable.
• Can see what needs to be done and gets it done without needing direction; Demonstrates a sense
of urgency; Corrects errors; Handles unexpected situations calmly & efficiently to minimize
problems; Anticipates internal and external customer needs.
• Demonstrates a commitment to safety by following safety rules & guidelines; Follows good
housekeeping practices; Takes proper care of equipment
• Regular & punctual attendance. Employee is dependable and reliable.
• Considers accuracy & appearance of work; Committed to providing quality customer service and
to continuous improvement efforts; Recognizes & learns from mistakes, Understands the role
that quality plays in customer satisfaction and understands the customer perspective.
• Uses time wisely; Finds ways to stay productive during slow periods Makes sure the park is
clean at all times.
• Leads by example; Inspires others to deliver by motivating, positively influencing and
recognizing others; communicates clear work direction/expectations; delegates fairly; trains other
employees on new tasks/assignments.
• Takes responsibility for decisions, actions and results.
• Works well with others; Coaches and encourages others on a regular basis; Contributes to
• Organizes and expresses ideas and information clearly, using appropriate and efficient methods
of conveying the information; Communicates accurately and honestly in an open, candid and