Richmond area electrical contractor is currently looking for electrical apprentices/helpers to join our team to assist with the wiring of new homes. Your job would involve assisting with all aspects of the electrical installation in new houses. The ideal candidates would have at least 1 year of experience in residential wiring, in both the rough-in and trim-out phases, with the ability to perform professional work in a timely manner and have a valid driver’s license with a good driving record.
- Assist an electrician with wiring of new houses. Both rough in and trim out.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in wiring of new houses
- Ability to perform duties in a professional and timely manner
- Ability to take and follow direction from a lead electrician
- Valid license driver’s license with a good driving record
- Based on experience starting at $15.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays