DELIVERY DRIVER / WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE
Duties and Responsibilities of this Position
- Drive a company-owned truck or van into an established territory to deliver products and/or pick up returned items from customer locations.
- Merchandise products on store floors in certain retail establishments.
- Maintain communication with management and sales personnel regarding delivery or order issues
- Keep vehicle fueled in accordance with management instructions and business needs and notifies management of needed repairs.
- Follow all safety rules and applicable laws.
- Assist in all warehouse functions as needed. The primary function is the fulfillment and staging of daily customer orders.
- Accurately interpret various warehouse documents to determine items to be moved, gathered or distributed.
- Use forklift to move inventory throughout warehouse and sort, organize and prepare merchandise from receiving or production areas as directed.
- Must have a high-school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years working as a delivery driver
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Current valid driver’s license with a clean record
- Ability to operate a forklift. Forklift operator certification is desired
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
- Ability to write clear and grammatical reports and correspondence
- Ability to speak effectively before customers or employees of the organization
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide without the use of assistance
- Ability to understand and carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form
- Ability to deal effectively with customer complaints/issues
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including:
- Paid Holidays and Vacations
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Company paid Life and Disability Insurance