FACILITIES AND FLEET COORDINATOR
Facilities and Fleet Coordinator
The Virginia Economic Development Partnership (VEDP) is seeking a full-time Facilities and Fleet Coordinator in the Fiscal and Support Services Division to provide vehicle fleet and facilities services to VEDP and the Virginia Tourism Corporation.
- Schedule transportation services
- Monitor vehicle registrations, inspections, and licensing
- Coordinate facility cleaning and parking services
- Provide on-site meeting coordination and support
- Monitor meeting supplies and stock meeting rooms and common areas
- Provide assistance with organization special events
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, and support a wide-ranging set of organizational needs
- Experience coordinating fleet vehicle services
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs
- Knowledge of office practices and procedures
- Working knowledge of the internet
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years of customer service experience in a professional setting
- Valid Virginia driver’s license
Being authorized to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment. VEDP uses the E-Verify system and does not provide sponsorship. All candidates must apply through our website https://www.vedp.org/about-vedp. Salary minimum: $45,000. Application deadline: June 30, 2022.
VEDP is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, veteran status, political affiliation, genetics, or against otherwise qualified individuals with disabilities. It is VEDP’s intent that its employment and personnel policies and practices conform to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding non-discrimination and affirmative action. Applicants requiring more information or requiring assistance may contact VEDP Human Resources at 1-804-545-5634 or vedphr@VEDP.org. TDD 1-800-828-1120.