HUMAN RESOURCES COORDINATOR
Human Resources Coordinator
The Virginia Economic Development Partnership (VEDP) is seeking a Human Resources Coordinator to provide administrative, technical, and programmatic support to the Human Resources Division. The successful candidate will have significant experience working in a collaborative, fast-paced environment that requires strong attention to detail.
- Support talent acquisition by posting ads, preparing interview packets, scheduling interviews, and checking applicant references
- Maintain and update new employee orientation materials
- Assist with employee recognition programs including annual service awards
- Assist with internship program implementation to include recruiting interns and coordinating orientation and training logistics
- Provide training and meeting support including material preparation and meeting room set-up
- Track and follow-up on required HR documents and processes
- Process invoices for payment according to VEDP guidelines
- Procure meeting and office supplies
- Provide front desk relief as scheduled
- Serve as back-up to receptionist and schedule conference rooms as needed
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Database management experience preferred
- Exceptional English grammar, punctuation, and proofreading skills
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong organizational, planning, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively
- Exhibit sound judgement in making decisions and maintain strict confidentiality on sensitive matters
Education and Experience:
- Post-secondary education in business administration or related field is preferred
- Minimum 2 years’ experience providing administrative support, with some experience in a Human Resources office preferred
Being authorized to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment. VEDP uses the E-Verify system and does not provide sponsorship.
All candidates must apply through our website https://www.vedp.org/careers. A valid driver’s license is required. Salary minimum: $52,000. Application deadline: February 10, 2023.
VEDP is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, veteran status, political affiliation, genetics, or against otherwise qualified individuals with disabilities. It is VEDP’s intent that its employment and personnel policies and practices conform to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding non-discrimination and affirmative action. Applicants requiring more information or requiring assistance may contact VEDP Human Resources at 1-804-545-5634 or vedphr@VEDP.org. TDD 1-800-828-1120.