The Virginia Economic Development Partnership (VEDP) is seeking a Salesforce Analyst to join the Salesforce Team in the Research Division. This position will require an energetic, self-starting individual who is seeking to gain Salesforce experience in the economic development industry. This position will work collaboratively with the Salesforce team and users to troubleshoot issues, provide training, and deliver new functionality. The selected person will gain valuable experience working alongside a dedicated team and will play a supporting role in fulfilling the team’s primary responsibility.
- Support system changes and enhancements
- Support implementation of new functionality
- Provide reporting and dashboard assistance to users
- Provide Salesforce user management and support
- Troubleshoot operational issues
- Assist with development and maintenance of Salesforce documentation and training materials
- Assist with delivery of training as needed
- Assist with evaluation of Salesforce releases and provide information on key changes impactful to departments and users
- Leverage Salesforce resources to continue to expand knowledge of Salesforce and stay up to date on the ecosystem
Knowledge and Skills:
- Demonstrated ability to manage work with competing priorities
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and communications skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent customer service skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office programs preferred
- Data analysis and relational database experience preferred
Education and Experience:
- At least six months Salesforce Sales Cloud experience
- Associate degree or higher preferred
- Trailhead Adventurer ranking or higher preferred
Being authorized to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment. VEDP uses the E-Verify system and does not provide sponsorship.
All candidates must apply through our website https://www.vedp.org/careers and provide a resume and cover letter. Salary minimum: $55,000, salary commensurate with experience. Application deadline: December 8, 2022.
VEDP is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, veteran status, political affiliation, genetics, or against otherwise qualified individuals with disabilities. It is VEDP’s intent that its employment and personnel policies and practices conform to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding non-discrimination and affirmative action. Applicants requiring more information or requiring assistance may contact VEDP Human Resources at 1-804-545-5634 or vedphr@VEDP.org. TDD 1-800-828-1120.