Vertical Jobs, Inc.
We are looking for candidates with cultural roleplaying experience to support training by creating a realistic environment in a wide variety of roles for the U.S. Government.
These positions can include: demonstrations and crowd scenarios, comfortable with the use of non-lethal weapons in the work space, and good communication skills.
- Part Time Hours
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and at least 21 years of age
- Must be able to pass a background check (no record or conviction of a felony crime).
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license and provide own transportation to and from the training site
- Read, write and speak English clearly
Submit Resume to Recruiting@verticaljobsinc.com
Vertical Jobs is an EDWOSB (economically disadvantaged woman-owned small business) that focuses on providing experienced role players in support of investigative and law enforcement agency training.
Our core competencies include:
- Role Playing to accommodate many scenarios: Interviews, interrogations, distractions, simmunition training, canine, and others
- Foreign language scenarios
- Scenarios of many sizes, complexities and diverse demographics
- Fully vetted experienced role players
- Focused and continual recruiting/professional development
- Onsite supervision by experienced role player managers for ongoing/long-term contracts