APPLICATIONS SUPPORT SPECIALIST
Applications Support Specialist
We’re looking for amazing people! Come join Virginia Housing as an Applications Support Specialist.
This important role will provide primary technical support for business specific applications such as our loan origination system in our Homeownership Division. The Applications Specialist will support business applications and devise and modify systems procedures and processes in answer to business problems.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing technical support for business specific applications
- Participating in projects and providing technical assistance needed on business system projects
- Assisting in coordination of business solutions so that systems appear seamless to customers
- Responding to inquiries received from customers, undertaking diagnosis of problems and providing solutions
Qualified candidates must possess:
- A.S. Degree in Information Services, Business Administration, or equivalent education and/or work experience
- A few years of experience supporting software applications
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to communicate effectively within a team setting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Analytical skills with high attention to detail
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
Preferred experience includes mortgage industry knowledge with experience supporting a loan originations system.
Virginia Housing is one of the nation’s premier housing finance organizations. Our mission is to help Virginians attain quality, affordable housing, which we accomplish through our public-private partnerships.
We are focused on employee engagement and committed to a healthy and diverse workforce. We offer on-site conveniences such as a cafeteria, fitness center, and free parking. Educational opportunities to help your advancement are available through classroom and online programs.
Applications and resumes are accepted online only at http://www.virginiahousing.com/careers.
This position will close at midnight on Monday, December 13, 2021.
Hiring Range: $54,494 - $70,841
Per Executive Directive #18, effective September 1, 2021, Virginia Housing associates are required to disclose their vaccination status to Human Resources as a condition of employment. Those individuals not fully vaccinated by their start date are required to undergo and report the results of weekly Covid-19 testing.
Background and credit checks will be performed as a condition of employment.
- EOE -