CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST
Customer Service Specialist
We’re looking for amazing people! Come join Virginia Housing as a Customer Service Specialist.
This important role will be responsible for providing professional service by acting as the primary point of contact for Virginia Housing direct mortgages. The Customer Service Specialist will build relationships by actively listening and resolving borrowers and the general public inquires/disputes quickly, efficiently, and accurately while protecting Virginia Housing interest and abiding by applicable federal and insurer’s laws (i.e. HUD/VA/FNMA regulations, privacy act, RESPA etc.
Responsibilities will include:
- Effectively responding to borrower inquires via phone, mail, and internet within established timeframes in order to maintain service level expectations.
- Researching and resolving inquiries by collaborating with internal and external partners.
- Ensuring loan records are properly updated and maintained in servicing operating system, along with performing general account maintenance.
- Performing multiple administrative tasks by adhering to regulatory and Virginia Housing guidelines and providing information in a timely, professional and courteous manner.
Qualified candidates must possess:
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent job experience.
- Several years of mortgage and/or customer service experience
- A few years in a call center environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Preferred experience includes:
- Prior knowledge of BlackKnight/LPS servicing system.
- Several years of mortgage loan servicing
- Sales background
- A bi-lingual candidate
Virginia Housing is one of the nation’s premier housing finance organizations. Our mission is to help Virginians attain quality, affordable housing, which we accomplish through our public-private partnerships.
We are focused on employee engagement and committed to a healthy and diverse workforce. We offer on-site conveniences such as a cafeteria, fitness center, and free parking. Educational opportunities to help your advancement are available through classroom and online programs.
Applications and resumes are accepted online only at http://www.virginiahousing.com/careers.
This position will close at midnight Sunday June 26, 2022
Hiring Range: $41,207-$53,568
A background check will be performed as a condition of employment.
- EOE -