HUMAN RESOURCE SYSTEMS ANALYST
Human Resources Systems Analyst
We’re looking for amazing people! Come join Virginia Housing as a Human Resources Systems Analyst. This important role will provide support to users, employing a high degree of customer service, technical expertise and timeliness by using various techniques for resolving problems. This individual will provide technical support for business specific applications.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintains optimal function of HR systems, which may include configuration, development, maintenance, and upgrade to applications, systems, and modules.
- Serves as liaison between HR, information technology, external vendors, and other stakeholders for HRIS design and implementation projects.
- Manage configuration changes, testing and implementation of internal HR initiatives using HR systems solution
- Collects and compiles HR metrics and data from a variety of sources
- Manage data interfaces to internal and external sources following all standard change management practices
- Review HR business processes to identify opportunities in which technology solutions can replace manual processes; coordinate testing and implement solutions
Qualified candidates must possess 3+ years of business application support and administration. 3-5 years’ experience of XML and SQL coding. Experience leading small to mid-size business technology projects. B.S. Degree in Information Services, Business Administration, or equivalent education and work experience.
Preferred experience includes knowledge of Human Resources practices. Experience with HR systems supporting Human Resources, Benefits, Payroll, Recruiting, Performance Administration and Compensation. Experience with Ceridian Dayforce a plus.
Virginia Housing is one of the nation’s premier housing finance organizations. Our mission is to help Virginians attain quality, affordable housing, which we accomplish through our public-private partnerships.
We are focused on employee engagement and committed to a healthy and diverse workforce. We offer on-site conveniences such as a cafeteria, fitness center, and free parking. Educational opportunities to help your advancement are available through classroom and online programs.
Applications and resumes are accepted online only at https://us61.dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/VHDA/Posting/View/1047
This position will remain open until filled.
Hiring Range: $72,066- $93,684
Per Executive Directive #18, effective September 1, 2021, Virginia Housing associates are required to disclose their vaccination status to Human Resources as a condition of employment. Those individuals not fully vaccinated by their start date are required to undergo and report the results of weekly Covid-19 testing.
Background and credit checks will be performed as a condition of employment.
- EOE -