IT Application Analyst
We’re looking for amazing people! Come join Virginia Housing as an IT Application Analyst.
This important role is responsible for the customer support and on-going management of Virginia Housing business systems. The IT Application Analyst is a technology generalist and business relationship facilitator, working with business users at all levels to understand their needs and deliver quality technology solutions.
Responsibilities will include:
- Conduct research for the business on both technology and business trends related to assigned area(s).
- Manage business application configuration based on business requirements, setup and changes.
- Maintain expert knowledge of assigned business applications and supporting technologies.
- Resolve application service requests from customers in a timely manner.
- Facilitate training with business users on business systems.
- Function as a Vendor Manager and Liaison with product vendors relating to assigned systems.
- Be the subject matter expert on data, table and databases associated with business application and understand how the business uses data for decision making.
- Perform data quality assurance testing, data audits and analysis.
Qualified candidates must possess:
- B.S. Degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Information Management, Business Administration, or several years of relevant work with increasing responsibilities in a technology field.
- Business Application Support – preferably with Microsoft Dynamics GP application.
- IT related business analysis and business requirements, project management.
- Business Systems Analysis, Business Systems Support, and Quality Assurance testing.
- A few years’ experience with General Ledger (Dynamics GP) and other accounting/finance systems.
- A knowledge of database structures and experience with report writing tools and writing SQL queries.
- Strong change management and application governance acumen.
- Desktop and network foundational knowledge and support skills.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem management skills.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal – to both technical and business audiences.
Preferred experience includes a background in mortgage industry and experience with Treasury, Capital Markets, or other corporate finance areas
Virginia Housing is one of the nation’s premier housing finance organizations. Our mission is to help Virginians attain quality, affordable housing, which we accomplish through our public-private partnerships.
We are focused on employee engagement and committed to a healthy and diverse workforce. We offer on-site conveniences such as a cafeteria, fitness center, and free parking. Educational opportunities to help your advancement are available through classroom and online programs.
Applications and resumes are accepted online only at http://www.virginiahousing.com/careers.
This position will close at midnight on Friday, February 17, 2023
Hiring Range: $75,038 - $97,549
Hybrid work model (3 days in office, 2 days remote)
A background check will be performed as a condition of employment.
- EOE -