Construction Material Field Technician/Inspector
We are a growing engineering company and offer paid holidays, vacation, medical, dental, vehicle and gas card.
Construction Material Field Technicians needed to provide field observation, testing, sampling and review of including, but not limited to soils, aggregates, concrete, grout, masonry, asphalt and structural steel placement. Previous experience and certifications are desirable (see qualifications below).
· Valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record.
· Participation in a pre-employment drug screening and background check.
· Ability to work day and late evenings, as required.
· Ability to lift and/or move up to 60-80 pounds (soil and concrete samples, nuclear gauges, auger, etc.)
· A minimum of high school diploma or GED equivalent or AA/AS degree.
· Applicable certifications from ACI, AWS, ICC, NICET, RLCA, etc. desirable
· Strong oral and written communication skills.
· Ability to interpret engineering and construction plans/specifications.
· Basic math and computer skills.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Veterans welcome!!!
APPLY TODAY: Send resume, salary requirements with references to email@example.com.